Terms and Conditions
1. All fees are inclusive of GST (ABN 88 132 361 256).
The Academy reserves the right to amend fees where either tax changes take place during a calendar year or circumstances, such as the introduction of or a devaluation of a currency, dictate.
2. Local offices reserve the right to charge a surcharge for application forms received after the closing date.
3. Payment for activities should be submitted separately from payment for resources.
4. Closing dates will be published locally, but the general rule is that closing dates are one month prior to the start of the activity.
5. For activities which are offered during or after an examination session, the closing date is one month prior to the start of the activity.
6. Applicants are asked to apply early to ensure a place as each course has a limited number of places.
General Terms and Conditions
7. All applications and payments will be processed in order of receipt.
8. We will contact you primarily by email.
9. Written confirmation of your application will not be sent until the closing date.
10. Applications are non-transferable.
11. Participants who withdraw voluntarily will have their activity fees refunded, as follows:
a. Withdrawals before the final closing date will receive a 90% refund.
b. Withdrawals between the final closing date and six (6) working days prior to the activity will receive a 50% refund.
c. There will be no refund for withdrawals made five (5) or fewer working days prior to the start of the activity.
d. Participants who have to withdraw due to injury or illness, either before or after the closing date but before the activity starts, will receive a 90% refund, subject to the receipt of medical evidence.
12. Participants with an existing injury attend the activity at their own risk. Participants should consider whether they need insurance coverage in case of injury during the activity.
13. All participants must be aged 16 and over.
14. The Academy does not normally provide receipts unless requested to do so. An alternative for teachers is to retain a copy of their application and match it with their credit card slip / bank statement as evidence for their accountants.
15. The Academy reserves the right to alter the advertised programme and/or tutor without prior notice. The information in this and other printed or electronic brochures/notices is correct at the time of print or going online.
16. The RAD reserves the right to amend the Application Form and these Terms and Conditions. In certain countries applicants must use the local Application Form to comply with local laws. Please check with the local office.
17. Any CPD Value that an activity may carry is awarded in accordance with the Rules and Regulations of the RAD CPD Scheme. Any CPD Value accrued cannot be transferred between applicants.
Data Protection Statement
The Royal Academy of Dance Group of companies provides dance training, dance notation, dance teacher education and dance assessment services to a range of customers. It holds contact details to enable it to provide customers and members with information on membership, programmes of study and courses, conferences, events and activities, and related products and resources that might be of interest. In providing us with your contact details you give us permission to contact you in relation to the business of the Academy, and we will not disclose your information to any third parties except where legally required to do so. We may, from time to time, contact you individually about other carefully selected third party services which we think may be of interest to you.