Meet the musician
A series of interviews with musicians, giving an insight into their careers and experiences.
- Grant Kennedy on the advantages of using an iPad for dance classes.
- Colin Scott speaks about being a freelance pianist.
- Jan Lennard Suff on her career and becoming head pianist at the Royal Swedish Ballet.
- Ho Wen Yang discusses being an accompanist at the Genée and studying for the M.Mus (Pianist for Dance).
- Three dance musicians in conversation – Nick Williamson interviews Kevin Darvas, Martin Cleave and Richard Nicholas.