Silver Swans Licensee Training
Launched in 2017, the RAD’s Silver Swans initiative is an exciting business opportunity for experienced ballet teachers to extend their expertise and tap into the growing adult dance market.
ALREADY a LicenseE?
Access the Silver Swans teacher resources.
SILVER SWANS Licensee Training
- hold RAD Registered Teacher status, or
- an Intermediate ballet qualification or equivalent; Plus a ballet teaching qualification at Level 4, or can show evidence of ballet teaching experience in professional contexts
What will Silver Swans Licensee Training cost me?
You will pay a fee for your training - the cost of a Silver Swans Licensee Training workshop is $300 for RAD Members and $350 for non-members.
RAD registered teachers: No license fee will be required
- Non RAD registered teachers: The annual license fee for 2018/19 is set at $216. This will be pro-rated one-twelfth of the annual license fee, commencing the calendar month following your Silver Swans Licensee Training session
- RAD Full and Affiliate members will receive a 50% discount on this fee.
Silver Swans Licensee Training sessions
- Training courses will be held throughout Australia in early 2019 and will be advertised here once confirmed. Dates thus far include
Important: If you are not an RAD Registered Teacher, before you sign up for one of the above workshops, you must first complete the pre-verification form to confirm your eligibility. This form can be submitted at any time throughout the year but must be by the deadlines as specified on the form if you are interested in taking part in a specific workshop. Failure to submit a fully completed application may delay your application’s approval. Your application will be reviewed within five working days of the application closing date.
Benefits of the license
Following successful completion of the Licensee Training session, you will become a Silver Swans Licensee. This entitles you to: