Become a Full Member
From RAD Advanced 1 (or Benesh equivalent) you can progress further through our scheme to become a Full Member.
- Full rate - $200
- Reduced rate - $140
Full Member reduced rate
The reduced rate is automatically available to:
- Full members under the age of 18
- Full members in full-time education*
- Full members over the age of 65*
*Proof will be required
|Welcome pack & membership card||Members’ Area||RAD shop discounts||Can apply to be an Associate of the RAD (ARAD)***|
|RAD magazines*||Monthly e-newsletter||Selected events & courses||Attend the AGM and have voting rights|
|JobSearch International™||Vocational Graded Examinations**||Priority booking|
|Scholarships, awards and competitions|
You must meet one of the following requirements:
- Have passed RAD Advanced 1 or Advanced 2
- Hold a Student Teaching Certificate (STC)
- Be enrolled on any RAD certificate, diploma, degree or masters programme
- Be a graduate of any RAD certificate, diploma or degree programme
- Hold the Award of Intermediate Level Certificate in Benesh Movement Notation, its equivalent or higher
- Hold a CBMN (Certificate in Benesh Movement Notation)
- Hold a Diplôme supérieur (2nd year certificate) in BMN awarded by the Paris Conservatoire
CODE OF CONDUCT
All RAD Members must adhere to the Code of Conduct .
HOW TO APPLY
Download the 2017/2018 application form .
ASSOCIATES OF THE ROYAL ACADEMY OF DANCE
Full Members who have successfully passed Advanced 2 and are at least 18 years of age are eligible to become an Associate of the Royal Academy of Dance. Associates receive a certificate and are entitled to use the initials ARAD after their name, as long as they keep their membership subscription up to date. Application is free.
If you need further information, or have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org