Work with us
VACANCY: CPD & Membership Services Manager
We are seeking an exceptional Continuing Professional Development (CPD) & Membership Services Manager to join our head office team in Sydney. This is a superb opportunity for someone who is highly organised, detail orientated and has substantial proven experience in managing events, courses or training/education programmes. This is a rewarding and challenging role in a fast paced environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
(1) CPD function:
- Plan, review, administer the CPD offering for AU teachers embedding the value of professional development and providing training opportunities that increase the value of RAD membership.
- Keep up to date with developments, and emerging trends and needs within the CPD sector in Australia liaising with the CPD UK team to ensure that Australian opportunities are maximised.
- Ensure that information and opportunities are disseminated and clearly understood by members liaising with CPD UK and the Marketing and Communications Manager AU.
- Sustain motivation and continuous learning amongst the RAD membership, encouraging an ethos of lifelong learning.
(2) Membership Services function:
- To pro-actively retain and recruit members, with the aim of increasing membership and meeting annual targets.
- Administer membership renewal process, revising and introducing processes and procedures where necessary.
- Deliver a high quality, and efficient level of customer service; and smooth running of the department.
- Monitor and evaluate participation in the RAD’s CPD scheme, actioning sanctions where appropriate.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent).
- Substantial experience in managing events, courses, training/education programmes or allied activities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and customer service.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, email and internet.
- Proficient numeracy skills.
- Strong organisations skills and the ability to plan, prioritise and manage deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and activities.
- Attention to detail and ability to process data accurately and quickly.
- Customer service training or qualification.
- Experience of administration within an arts or education sector.
- Experience of communication with users in a front-line delivery point/office/project or activity.
- Experience in marketing and/or promotion.
- Ability to contribute to organisational strategy.
Apply Now. For a job description, person specification and for further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.