Work with us
We are currently seeking applications for the following vacant positions
Regional Manager Victoria/Tasmania (resident in Melbourne,Victoria)
VACANCIES: Regional Manager Victoria/Tasmania (resident in Melbourne,Victoria)
We are seeking an exceptional Regional Manager for Victoria/Tasmania to work full-time in a home-based role resident in Melbourne, Victoria to join their national team. This is a superb opportunity for someone who is highly organised, detail orientated and has substantial proven experience in developing, promoting and managing events and activities. This is a rewarding and challenging role in a fast-paced environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To plan, co-ordinate, administer, promote and expand the Royal Academy of Dance’s portfolio of events and student courses in the region, liaising with the Regional Advisory Panel of Victoria/Tasmania, ensuring high quality events and maximum participant numbers. This portfolio includes regional schools, workshops, masterclasses, competitions and bursaries, and gala performances.
- To support and promote Royal Academy of Dance initiatives and events, and wider dance industry engagement.
- To schedule and administer examinations sessions within the region.
- To provide a local point of contact and support for teachers, members and the general public.
- To lead the volunteer Regional Advisory Panel.
- To liaise with the Regional Administrator (Victoria/Tasmania).
- Education to degree level or equivalent.
- Substantial experience in management and/or administration.
- Event management experience.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Experience in using financial management reports and prior budgetary responsibility.
- Strong organisation skills and the ability to plan, prioritise and manage tight deadlines, and multiple projects and activities.
- Attention to detail and ability to process data accurately and quickly.
- Ability to work within a team and independently; and use initiative to solve day-to-day queries and problems.
- Able to be flexible with hours to work weekends and school holidays, when required.
- Available to travel intra and interstate, when required.
For a job description, person specification and for further information please contact email@example.com
Applications Close: 11 April 2018