Work with us
We are currently seeking applications for the following vacant positions
Regional Co-ordinator NSW/ACT
VACANCIES: Regional Co-ordinator NSW/ACT
Reporting directly to the Regional Administrator NSW/ACT, your primary focus will be to organise and administer student ballet examinations and examiner tours and provide support to the region.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To schedule and administer examinations sessions within the region.
- To co-ordinate student events, courses and activities within the region, as directed.
- Act as attendant for examinations, student courses and events.
- Co-ordinate and administer examination tours in approved Examination Centres and RAD Approved Venues.
- Organise examination schedules, student notifications and examiner itineraries including travel, accommodation and subsistence /salary.
- Data entry including examinations registrations, results and timetables.
- Maintain and update the RAD database relating to student and teacher records.
- Liaise with RAD stakeholders including examiners, regional managers, examinations attendants where required, pianists, teachers & student members of the RAD, and the general public.
- Demonstrated experience and interest in administration and a customer service environment.
- Experience in event management.
- Administration experience within the Arts sector is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills with stakeholders in a front-line capacity will be advantageous.
If you love the arts and dance industry and thrive working in a dynamic environment that takes pride in its service to its members, this role could be what you are looking for.
Applications Close: 13th July, 2018
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org